Since 1968, the Nebraska Community Blood Bank has been dedicated to providing quality blood products to patients from across Nebraska. As a 501(c)(3) organization, your contributions of money and in-kind support are appreciated.
Online contributions are convenient and secure and allow us to put your valuable financial gift to work immediately. Gifts also are gratefully accepted by check through the mail or credit card by phone.
Other ways to support NCBB financially:
- Remember your loved ones or friends through a Memorial or Honorarium.
- Designate NCBB on your Community Health Charities of Nebraska pledge form.
- Send a tax deductible contribution to:
Nebraska Community Blood Bank
100 North 84th Street
Lincoln, NE 68505
- In-kind donations of all types are appreciated. Food for the donor café and special events, event sponsorship, and advertising are just a few of the ways you can help. For details, contact the Marketing Department at 402-486-9412 or supportNCBB@ncbb.org.
- Support Nebraska Community Blood Bank on Give to Lincoln Day