High School Blood Drive Workshop
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Nebraska Community Blood Bank donor center: 100 N. 84th St, Lincoln, NE 68505
Nebraska Community Blood Bank invites faculty and students to attend our annual High School Workshop. The one-day training and education session provides students and faculty with an opportunity to learn more about how to run a successful blood drive, effectively recruit donors, and ensure a smooth blood drive from start to finish. Attendees will receive the latest recruitment tools and have the opportunity to:
- Expand their knowledge of blood—what it is, what it does, and why it is so critical to saving and sustaining lives.
- Hear from real-life donors and recipients about how blood donation impacts the lives of others.
- Collaborate with other students to plan blood drives, generate innovative ideas, and learn from peer-to-peer experiences the importance of working together to “do the right thing!”
- Generate visibility for their school by sharing blood drive results on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Receive a commemorative High School Blood Drive T-shirt!
Space is limited. Register today!
- Thursday, August 29, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM
- Nebraska Community Blood Bank donor center | map
- To register, please call 402-486-9427 or email email@example.com.
High School Programs